Oryx Embedded has been collaborating with Renesas since 2014, starting with the launch of RZ/A1 series. Our networking and security solutions have been ported on several Renesas processors (RA, RX, RZ) helping our customers to reduce development effort and accelerate time to market for implementing TCP/IP connectivity and secure protocols using TLS or SSH.
Renesas continuously strives to drive innovation with a comprehensive portfolio of microcontrollers, analog and power devices. They focus on four growth segments: Automotive, Industrial, Infrastructure, and IoT.
ORYX products available on Renesas MCUs / MPUs
- CycloneTCP (Embedded TCP/IP Stack, IPv4 & IPv6)
- CycloneSSL (Embedded SSL / TLS / DTLS Library)
- CycloneSSH (Embedded SSH / SFTP / SCP Library)
- CycloneCRYPTO (Embedded Crypto Library)
- CycloneSTP (STP & RSTP protocols)
- CycloneACME (ACME client Library)
ORYX can run on many different Renesas MCUs / MPUs
- RA family (ARM Cortex-M): RA6M3
- RX family (32-bit RX core): RX600
- RZ family (ARM Cortex-A9): RZ/A1 & RZ/A2
- Synergy family (ARM Cortex-M): S5 & S7
ORYX drivers for Renesas MCUs / MPUs with built-in Ethernet MAC controller
- Synergy S5D9
- Synergy S7G2
We also offer additional drivers for supporting cellular modems (2G/3G/4G/LTE-M using PPP), Wi-Fi chipsets, Ethernet over USB, or standalone Ethernet controllers.
ORYX drivers for Renesas Ethernet PHYs
ORYX demos available on standard Renesas evaluations boards